Shannon provides a range of communications and digital services to Ward Circle’s private sector clients. With a keen eye for detail and a talent for developing creative concepts that capture the attention of target audiences, she leads creative strategy, digital content and art direction for nonprofit and commercial clients. Her portfolio of work includes compelling, engaging and signature products for organic social media, paid advertising, events marketing, and web. During her Ward Circle tenure, she was embedded at a large government agency to support the daily management of its social media channels.
Shannon graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communications from the College of Media, Communication and Information. She minored in Business and Political Science.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- University of Colorado Student Government, Director of Public Relations
- Ward Circle Strategies, Intern
- University of Colorado, Public Relations Intern
- GroundTruth, Marketing Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Shannon lived in Boulder, CO for four years while attending school but didn’t ski a single time.
- She was once a state-champion gymnast in California.
- She’s loved to travel since before she could walk. Shannon took her first passport photo before she was one year old.