Robin provides a range of communications, research, and digital support to clients – from executing a 50-state media pitching plan with customized written content and target lists to coordinating logistics for virtual press conferences, thought leadership panels and other events. She also manages rapid response news monitoring and curates and writes a client’s signature weekly news roundup for journalists
Her issue areas cover education, care infrastructure (paid family and medical leave, child care, home and community based services), aging in the US and reproductive healthcare.
Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, she was a Communications Fellow at NARAL Pro-Choice America and part of the research team for JB Pritzker’s campaign for Illinois Governor.
Robin received her bachelor’s degree in Literature and History from Linfield University in Oregon, where she ran the Safe Space Training program and worked for a professor researching 20th century labor movements in the United States and Ireland.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- NARAL Pro-Choice America, Communications Fellow
- JB Pritzker for Governor, Research Associate
- EMILY’s List, Intern
3 Fun Facts
- An avid baker, Robin loves experimenting with recipes and finding ways to incorporate tea.
- Robin wrote her first poem in Kindergarten. It was about the color brown.
- She has an extremely talkative cat named Mary Shelley.