Noah is an experienced advisor and project manager with expertise in communications and public policy. Working with both public and private sector clients at Ward Circle, Noah develops and implements communications plans, manages education programs, advises on strategy, pitches stories to news outlets, and tracks media coverage in multiple sectors.
Before joining Ward Circle, Noah worked as a reporter for Sightline Media Group, where he produced daily content on the defense sector.
Noah holds a B.A. in English from Kenyon College.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- Sightline Media Group, News Intern
- Kenyon Collegian, Digital Director; News Editor
- Great Books Summer Program, Stanford University, Instructor
3 Fun Facts
- Noah has gone across the country and back three times by automobile and visited 47 of the 50 states. (Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska remain the exceptions)
- Noah credits his love of reading and nature to the five summers he spent at summer camp on an island on a lake in central Maine with no electricity or running water for six weeks at a time.
- Noah, an avid sports fan, tackles baseball analytics problems in his spare time and has competed in national case competitions on baseball operations issues.