Maggie is a Senior Associate at Ward Circle Strategies, providing a range of communications and project management support to clients.
Prior to WCS, Maggie worked as a Program Manager at KEEN Greater DC – a nonprofit providing sports and recreational activities for kids, teens, and young adults with disabilities. Before KEEN, Maggie worked on the US Advocacy and Campaigns team at the ONE Campaign – a global advocacy nonprofit.
At ONE, Maggie coordinated the 27-city caravan during the 2016 presidential election, as well as assisted with the planning and execution of ONE’s three-day annual volunteer training and lobbying on the hill. She also helped with advocacy and petition collection at numerous events around the country, and other advocacy and campaigns projects.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- KEEN Greater DC, Program Manager
- The ONE Campaign, Campaigns Representative
- The ONE Campaign, Global Communications and US Advocacy Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Maggie is an avid baker and rarely shows up to any event without bringing along freshly baked goods.
- She traveled around the country for four months during the 2016 election with a giant bouncy house shaped like the White House.
- Maggie recently bought and renovated a house in VA with her boyfriend and lives there with their labradoodle named Simon.