Lindsey manages the administrative functions of the firm including human resources, finance, contracts management, and regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, Lindsey was the Quality Documentation Specialist for a medical device company in the Midwest. She performed audits, wrote policies and procedures, and kept the company compliant with FDA and ISO regulations.
Lindsey gained a strong background in finance, serving as a Personal Banker to clients of an independent, community bank in Minnesota.
Lindsey played multiple leadership roles in her community. She led a Girl Scout troop for 11 years, organized and ran a monthly food distribution program and community garden for seven years.
Lindsey graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor’s Degree in Global Studies.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Business Operations Manager
- Altimate Medical (EasyStand), Quality Documentation Specialist
- Crown Bank, Personal Banker
3 Fun Facts
- Lindsey relocated to Maryland with her family in the summer of 2020 after living in Minnesota her whole life.
- Lindsey loves nature and once saved a pied-billed grebe in a blizzard.
- Lindsey loves to travel and document her experiences in scrapbooks.