Kelly is a skilled strategist, communicator and facilitator and a number of her client engagements have included organizing and executing strategy sessions that bring together leaders from across government, industry and the non-profit sectors. She has helped clients tackle issues including building the healthcare industry workforce, decreasing veteran unemployment, integrating health and social services programs in local communities, and coordinating proper care for injured service members and veterans.
In addition to supporting her clients, Kelly also oversees and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Ward Circle Strategies teams on the East and West Coasts. Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, Kelly was a Senior Manager in the Strategy Practice of Deloitte Consulting LLP where some of her responsibilities included developing Deloitte’s Federal Innovation Strategy service offering and leading multiple client engagements in the commercial healthcare, Military Health, and Veterans Affairs sectors.
Kelly holds a bachelors degree in Chemistry and Economics from Swarthmore College, and holds dual masters degrees: an MBA in Finance & Operations from Columbia Business School and an MPH in Health Policy & Management from Columbia University.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Managing Director
- Deloitte Consulting LLP, Senior Manager
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality, Program Analyst
- Aetna US Healthcare, Project Manager
- Prudential Insurance Company, Associate Manager
3 Fun Facts:
- Grew up on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lives in Annandale, Virginia with her husband, three children, and a variety of pets.
- Soccer coach and soccer commissioner for the Annandale Boys and Girls Club.