Jonathan is an Associate at Ward Circle Strategies. Jonathan has a background in communications and digital design. They began their career in communications at Lapeira & Associates LLC, leading the marketing plans for various accounts, including industries such as insurance and freight logistics. Jonathan went on to work with Brizaga as an Outreach associate, using their skills to plan city and county communications, produce public facing guides, and execute outreach plans for lower to moderate income communities.
During their time at FIU, Jonathan studied Digital Communications with an area of concentration in Political Science and a minor in International Relations. They were also a Staff Writer for the student run newspaper, pantherNOW, tackling topics such as reproductive rights, and freedom of speech.
In their free time, Jonathan does free-lance photography and picture editing. Their hobbies include traveling, cooking, and attempting to garden. Their work with WCS is mainly based on the Listos California account assisting with their emergency preparedness efforts.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- Brizaga, Outreach Associate
- Lapeira & Associates LLC, Marketing Associate
- pantherNOW, Staff Writer
3 Fun Facts
- Jonathan has made it their goal to travel to all 7 continents before they turn 30, they have currently crossed 4 continents from that list.
- Jonathan likes to collect vintage items such as Film Cameras, Vinyl Records, and secondhand designer fashion.
- Jonathan is an aspiring chef at home, focusing their recipes on Peruvian cuisine and vegan dishes.