Jake is an effective communicator, researcher, and coordinator for clients who require precision, timeliness, and the ability to navigate complexity and nuance.
For business and nonprofit clients in a variety of sectors, he pitches and places media stories, develops social media content, and monitors clients’ spaces to enable rapid response and proactive planning. He provides project management support, performs extensive research and analysis, and helps draft communications plans and messaging.
Jake holds a B.A. in history from Kenyon College, and he has completed the Business Bridge Program at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- TripAdvisor, Core Experience Intern
- Kenyon College Office of Admissions, Senior Admissions Fellow
- Orleans Firebirds Baseball Club, Marketing Strategist
3 Fun Facts
- Jake is an Eagle Scout and he often can be found hiking the White Mountains in his free time.
- He managed to grow up as an avid Yankees fan while living just outside of Boston.
- Jake once accidentally infiltrated a Swedish military base.