Jackson is an Associate at Ward Circle Strategies. He is a DMV native, growing up in Maryland. Jackson remained in Washington, D.C. for college, where he attended Georgetown University with a major in Political Economy. At Georgetown, Jackson worked as a staff assistant at the Master of Science in Foreign Service office. He also participated in the Prison Outreach Program and was a member of a consulting club. These experiences and his coursework helped advance Jackson’s passion for both consulting and public policy. Most recently, Jackson graduated from the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy, where he obtained a Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree with certifications in Policy Analysis and International Development. Jackson looks forward to growing personally and professionally as he begins his career at Ward Circle Strategies.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- Council on Competitiveness, Policy Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Jackson is a die-hard Washington Wizards fan (sadly) and enjoys talking all things Washington sports.
- Jackson loves music and grew up playing both the violin and the piano.
- In his free time, Jackson likes to play pickup basketball and go fishing.