Jackie joins the Ward Circle team after serving as the National Director of Communications for Higher Achievement, a national social justice non-profit focused on providing academic opportunities to underserved middle school youth. Prior to Higher Achievement, Jackie was the Director of Marketing at RdV Vineyards, a boutique, veteran-owned winery based in Virginia.
At both Higher Achievement and RdV Vineyards, Jackie led teams tasked with building distinctive brands that compel donors or customers. She was in charge of press efforts, internal communications, digital campaigns, and strategic planning efforts.
Jackie started her career in the office of the President of PBS, followed by five years at The Glover Park Group. While at GPG, she worked across multiple teams and specialized in strategic messaging, creative execution and public affairs.
She lives in Washington, DC, with her husband and daughter.
- Higher Achievement, National Director of Communications
- RdV Vineyards, Director of Marketing
- The Glover Park Group, Senior Associate
- PBS, Intern in President’s office
3 Fun Facts:
- An avid Bruce Springsteen fan, Jackie has been front row at TWO Bruce concerts (and in the general crowd at many others).
- Jackie is a graduate of the University of Georgia and wishes every day that she still lived in Athens, Georgia.
- Jackie has a daughter (Jane), who she deeply believes is the greatest person in the entire world.