Jackie Ross has more than 15 years of experience creating visibility for organizations and issues and positioning brands in the private, public and non-profit sectors. Jackie leads the Public Affairs practice at Ward Circle, managing the day-to-day operations and providing strategic counsel to a 15-person team. Her clients include a national coalition of esteemed education experts and organizations working to transform education and youth development systems, a grassroots organization of suburban women engaging in politics for the first time, and a national advocacy group whose issues ignite the daily interest of cable shows and national political reporters.
Jackie also runs Ward Circle’s media booking and training practice, where she regularly books, prepares and staffs high-profile individuals and organizations for both national and local media appearances. Jackie joined the Ward Circle team after serving as the National Director of Communications for Higher Achievement, a national social justice non-profit focused on providing academic opportunities to underserved middle school youth. Previously she built the marketing and sales program at RdV Vineyards, a veteran-owned boutique winery in Virginia.
Jackie started her career in the office of the President of PBS, followed by five years at The Glover Park Group (now FGS Global) where she worked in public affairs, strategic communications and advertising. She lives in Washington, DC, with her husband and two children.
- Higher Achievement, National Director of Communications
- RdV Vineyards, Director of Marketing
- The Glover Park Group, Senior Associate
- PBS, Intern in President’s office
3 Fun Facts
- An avid Bruce Springsteen fan, Jackie has been front row at TWO Bruce concerts (and in the general crowd at many others).
- Jackie is a graduate of the University of Georgia and wishes every day that she still lived in Athens, Georgia.
- Jackie has a daughter (Jane), who she deeply believes is the greatest person in the entire world.