Ian is a Senior Associate a Ward Circle Strategies, where he provides a variety of services to clients, including communications and project management support.
Before his role at WCS, Ian was a Senior Consultant at Corner Alliance, where he worked with officials in the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) to develop strategic communications for NTIA’s Enabling Middle Mile Infrastructure Grant Program. Prior to this, Ian held a Communications Specialist position with ICF International, during which time he provided project management and strategic communications support for ICF’s client, the US Department of Energy’s Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER).
Ian considers one of the crowning achievements of his career to be his time as an Independent Consultant for DC 2021, where he led DC 2021’s COVID Testing and Tracing Taskforce. The research done by the Taskforce provided invaluable information to government officials, businesses, and residents in Southwest DC during the early days of the pandemic and was eventually used to inform neighborhood safety procedures.
Ian holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from The College of Charleston, in Charleston, South Carolina, with a minor in Business Administration.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Corner Alliance, Senior Consultant
- ICF International, Communications Specialist
- DC 2021, Independent Consultant
3 Fun Facts
- Ian is a licensed minister.
- Ian once hiked for over a month in Pennsylvania.
- Ian has an encyclopedic knowledge of medieval history, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and memes that assists him in his day-to-day life in no way whatsoever.