Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, Caroline was Manager of External Affairs at the National Women’s Law Center, a national nonprofit fighting for gender justice—in the courts, in public policy, and in our society—working across the issues that are central to the lives of women and girls. During her time at the Law Center, Carolineimplemented the organization’s corporate fundraising and communications strategy to engage key businesses, law firms, and influencers. Prior to the National Women’s Law Center, Carolineworked at The ONE Campaign, an international advocacy organization campaigning to end extreme poverty and preventable diseases by 2030, providing executive-level support and project coordination for the North American Advocacy team.
Caroline received her bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies from Boston University.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Manager
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- National Women’s Law Center, Manager of External Affairs
- The ONE Campaign, Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator
- Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women, Intern
3 Fun Facts:
- Started the first D.C. Public Schools squash team at Wilson High School.
- Spends most evenings in YouTube video spirals and scrolling the NYT Cooking app.
- Loves puzzles, stress baking, watercolor, and traveling!