Alvaro has been a local to the D.C. metro area for 6 years and joined Ward Circle Strategies as an Associate. Bringing his experience in Database and Operations Management, Alvaro helps the team enhance the client’s operations.
Prior to Ward Circle Strategies, Alvaro worked with several nonprofits to increase their brand awareness and client acquisition, including Special Olympics, United Breast Cancer Foundation, and CARE International. In his role, Alvaro led teams to support the goals of each nonprofit to help bring back business after the COVID-19 era.
With fluency in English, Spanish, and French, Alvaro has also supported the UNHCR, aiding refugee engagement and helping the organization respond to requests. Before migrating to the U.S., Alvaro worked for the Peru Ministry of Production to help start-ups reach foreign markets.
Alvaro holds a degree in Information Systems and Operations Management from George Mason University, and holds a Python for Analytics certificate with a concentration in Predictive Models.
- MBA Company, Senior Corporate Trainer
- United Nations High Commissioner of Refugees, Administration/HR & IT intern
- Ministry of Production in Peru – General Direction of Innovation, Technology, Digitalization, and Formalization, Project Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Alvaro was born in the beautiful and diverse country of Peru, a quarter mile from the Pacific Ocean.
- Alvaro is an advocate foodie; you will most likely find him on weekends trying a new restaurant in DC.
- Alvaro is a Formula 1 fan; his favorite team is McLaren and supports Lando Norris in the World Championship.