Sadie provides communications and research support to clients on issues including women’s healthcare, disaster relief and economic equality. During her undergraduate studies she interned at the Innocence Project where she assisted with various aspects of the exoneration process.
Sadie graduated Cum Laude from Roanoke College in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Fellow
- Flying Brick Inc., Intern
- Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project, Undergraduate Legal Intern
- Roanoke College, Research Assistant
3 Fun Facts:
- Sadie studied ballet for 7 years
- She visited nine countries in three months during a semester supposedly studying in Europe
- She has been a Mets fan her entire life and remains hopeful that they will win the World Series again – IN her lifetime