Priyanka is a Senior Associate. Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, Priyanka was an editor at the Federal Reserve Board working on monetary policy materials, academic research, and a range of other internal and external products. As an editor and writer, Priyanka has had a number of clients, and her portfolio ranges from blogging to business development materials to formal reports. Before the Fed, Priyanka earned her undergraduate degree from Wellesley College, with a major in English & Creative Writing and a minor in Economics.
Outside of the office, Priyanka volunteers with national and local organizations, including 826DC and the Mt. Pleasant Farmer’s Market, and enjoys exploring her adopted city.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Federal Reserve Board, Technical Editor
- Freelance Editor
- Harvard Common Press, Marketing Intern
3 Fun Facts:
- Priyanka speaks four languages and hopes to learn three more in the next 10 years.
- Don’t be fooled by her size—Priyanka boxes and previously taught group fitness classes in DC and Virginia.
- In her free time, Priyanka, a lifelong foodie, is often sampling new dishes or working on recipes for her food blog.