Who You Are
You are a self-starter with a passion for creating meaningful impact and translating complex issues for a variety of audiences. You’re an excellent writer, researcher, and know how to manage multiple projects against competing deadlines. You are a team player but also have impeccable judgment and the ability to operate at a high level independently.
- Support senior staff in developing strategic communications strategies and products, including pitches to new/existing clients and media outreach
- Conduct research, draft emails, briefings and proposals
- Pull press clips and media lists
- Coordinate call and meeting schedules, including booking conference rooms, organizing staff meetings and other administrative duties
This is a 10-week paid internship with the option of continuing the internship into full time employment.
- Bachelors degree
- Interest in and familiarity with brand marketing/pitching, media outreach and public relations campaigns
- Interest in government health policy
- Works well with a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can produce concise, easy to read content
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to Hiring@wardcirclestrategies.com. Please indicate: “Intern” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.