Prior to coming to Ward Circle Strategies, Noah completed his OBGYN internship at Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University Hospital Center. He remains highly dedicated to women’s health and works to advance projects focused on improving health outcomes, knowledge translation and equity.
Noah graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in Cellular Biology, and two B.A.’s in History and Japanese Language and Literature with a focus on Japanese film. He earned his MD at the Medical College of Georgia and was a resident in OBGYN before coming to Ward Circle. He lives in Washington, DC.
- Washington Hospital Center/Georgetown University Hospital, OBGYN Resident
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate / Chief Clinical Consultant
- Fukuoka, Japan, junior high school English teacher
3 Fun Facts:
- At age 22, Noah spent several months biking around Cambodia, hitchhiking through the mountains of Laos, and working in a Vietnamese ethnographic gallery/museum.
- Noah is an avid lover of film and the arts and will gladly spend an afternoon with anyone willing to discuss anything from the Italian neorealism and modernist literature to Noise music and ikebana.
- Noah collects used copies of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince from every city or country he visits.