Sabrina has a background working in clinical research and diagnostic laboratories. She worked during the COVID-19 pandemic as a quality control technician at Genesis Biotechnology Group. Sabrina moved from New Jersey to Washington D.C. to work as a laboratory assistant and technical analyst at Curative Inc. Most recently, Sabrina worked as a research and test development assistant at Cambium Assessment. Last year, she earned her Data Analytics Certification from Google and is currently working on a Python Certification from the University of Michigan. Sabrina received a B.S. in Biology from The College of New Jersey and minored in Public Health and Marketing.
In her free time, Sabrina enjoys staying active by doing yoga, hiking, or going to the gym. She is an avid concert-goer; her most recent concert was The Killers and Johnny Marr. She enjoys traveling, writing, and baking (specifically lemon-flavored goods).
- Curative Inc., Technical Analyst
- Cambium Assessment, Research and Test Development Assistant
- Genesis Biotechnology Group, Quality Control Technician
3 Fun Facts
- Sabrina has a 136 (and counting) daily chess puzzle streak.
- She recently won a poetry competition.
- She is learning to perfect Clair de lune on the piano.