Rae is an experienced public health professional, with experience in international and domestic public health issues. She currently supports WCS engagement with the Veteran Health Administration, Resource Management Contract. Before joining WCS, Rae worked as a Senior Program Manager for the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care, where she partnered with healthcare experts to conduct research projects related to health inequalities affecting minority populations. She designed and implemented a four-module webinar series advocating for HIV PrEP Equity among Black and Latino communities in the United States.
During the COVID epidemic, Rae worked at the DC Department of Health, Center for Policy Planning and Evaluation, as an epidemiologist for congregate settings. She collected data and analyzed COVID cases from residents of shelters, correctional facilities, and university students staying in dorms.
She has a Master of Public Health from Liberty University, and a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Furman University.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- International Association of Providers of AIDS Care, Senior Health Equity Program Manager
- DC Department of Health, Epidemiologist
- Heart to Hand Inc, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Program Support Specialist
3 Fun Facts
- Rae is a master at Sudoku
- Rae has a pittie named Dash
- Rae has lived in China