Matt is an experienced consultant with a background in government healthcare and human capital policy. His primary expertise includes data analysis, data visualization, and continuous process improvement.
He studied American History at the University of Virginia as an undergraduate and earned a Master of Public Policy degree from George Mason University. He worked in the nonprofit sector between college and graduate school at Jefferson Area Board for Aging in Charlottesville, VA, and at KaBOOM! in Washington DC. Since earning his graduate degree, he has done government contracting work at Altarum Institute, Grant Thornton, and Emerge Solutions. During that time he supported government clients in the Defense Health Agency, Veterans Health Administration, and Customs and Border Protection.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Emerge Solutions, Management Analyst
- Grant Thornton, Senior Associate
- Altarum Institute, Policy Analyst
- KaBOOM!, Database Administrator
- Jefferson Area Board for Aging, Demographer/Information Specialist
3 Fun Facts
- Matt is a 3rd generation northern Virginian and an avid fan of all local DC sports teams
- He loves live music performances, and you will often find him at Wolf Trap or Merriweather Post Pavilion on a warm summer night
- He plays the guitar and bass and is currently working on learning to play the keyboard