Lalitha is professional with over 6 years of experience in the social impact and public sector fields. Prior to Ward Circle Strategies, she primarily focused on helping public, private, and plural sector programs develop and re-work effective strategies to exponentially improve their societal impact. Across her career, she has worked both domestically and internationally with a variety of actors in the social and education sectors, from impact investment firms and ed-tech startups, to nonprofit organizations and universities, all centered around maximizing programmatic impact and growth. Her additional consulting work in youth leadership development and mentorship, which began in her undergraduate years, eventually melded with her experience in social impact and nonprofit program growth, resulting in a strong blended background in project management, organizational development, youth mentorship, and communications.
In 2017, Lalitha completed her B.A. in Political Science and International Studies at the University of Michigan, and she is currently completing a Master’s in Public Administration at the Rackham Graduate School at the University of Michigan as well (Go Blue!).
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- LearnServe International, Programs Director
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan, Program Optimization // Student Learning & Development Lead
- Atheneum, Senior Associate – Global Market Insights
- Gray Matters Capital, edLABS Division, IDEX Fellow
- Societal Platforms, Development Consultant
3 Fun Facts
- In her undergraduate years, Lalitha competed as part of a South Asian A Capella group known as Maize Mirchi, which become the first South Asian A Capella group in the Great Lakes Region to win a quarterfinals and advance to a semifinal round of the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
- Over 5 years, from 2017-2022, Lalitha has lived in 5 different cities including: Boston, New York, Bangalore, Ann Arbor, and Washington DC.
- Each year, since 2020, Lalitha has run the Walt Disney World half marathon, and continues to be a Disney-enthusiast, hoping to inspire others to join!