Kim brings a background in organizational management and social work and to clients seeking programmatic evolution. Kim’s unique combination of skills allows her to think creatively about how best to support organizations that want to level up their service to communities in need.
Her experience on the front lines of veteran services makes her a particularly passionate champion for former military service members and their families who seek the care, benefits, and services they earned. As a federally accredited County Veteran Service Officer, she became an expert navigator of federal and state guidelines in support of veterans and organizations that serve them.
Before her work with veterans, Kim served the hospice and continuing care communities on the front lines of family support for a variety of organizations. In those roles, Kim was known for her proficiency in addressing both the complex human and organizational needs at play in those environments.
From complex caseloads to organizational change, Kim is capable of guiding individuals and organizations toward more effective public service delivery.
- Veteran Service Officer, County of Monmouth, Freehold, NJ
- Office Manager, Shalloo Gardens Landscape Contractors, Inc. , Farmingdale, NJ
- Social Worker, Meridian Hospice, Wall, NJ
- Social Work Intern, Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health Center, Lakewood, NJ
- Social Work Intern, Saint Barnabas Hospice and Palliative Care Center, Long Branch, NJ – 2003
3 Fun Facts:
- An ardent sports fan right out of high school, Kim traveled to Italy with a college team to share American football with Europeans, and while there, she got the best graduation gift ever – a drink with boxer Marvelous Marvin Hagler.
- Most people would take swim lessons to learn how to swim – not Kim. As an adult with little athletic experience, Kim signed up for a sprint triathlon and lives to tell the story of how she finished.
- Ask Kim for tricks about how to tackle mind-over-matter challenges – she has completed three sprint triathlons and a Marine Corps Marathon 10K.