Jessy is an Associate at Ward Circle Strategies. She was born in Mexico City and lived there until she was 20 when she moved to Bethesda, MD and ultimately attended George Mason University. Because of her passion for helping people and connecting with them, she obtained a Bachelor’s in Social Work. Through her previous work experiences, Jessy has had firsthand experience with those in need seeking housing, medical, and financial security. She has been the sole point of contact for assisting diverse sets of people including being the only Spanish speaking employee allowing her to better connect with clients. Jessy has also worked in an analytical capacity helping to understand various business trends and make the data digestible for leadership. She is thrilled to be here at Ward Circle Strategies and is eager to apply the skills she has picked up through college and work to being a consultant.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- eAsset Solutions, Data Analyst
- DCT Marketing Group, Data Entry Specialist
- The YMCA, Care Manager
3 Fun Facts
- Goes on all sorts of adventures like caving, rock climbing, hiking state high points, and more.
- Is a triplet with one brother and one sister (and one additional younger sister).
- An avid reader known to finish entire books in just a couple of days.