Jeff supports the Veterans Heath Administration Workforce Strategy and Standardization team, helping to make sure the VA is well positioned to deliver the best possible care for our veterans.
After graduating Clarkson University in 2011 with a degree in political science, he came to D.C. to intern with his home state Senator, Kay Hagan (NC), and has since worked in policy and political advocacy roles with grassroots social justice nonprofits and trade associations. The issues he has covered have ranged widely, including criminal justice reform, international peacebuilding and mass atrocities prevention, and reducing the global threat of nuclear weapons. He focuses on finding pragmatic, effective approaches to tackle complex large-scale problems.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Friends Committee on National Legislation, Program Assistant for Nuclear Weapons and Military Spending, Young Fellows Program
- Peace Alliance, Legislative Director
- Senator Kay Hagan (NC), Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Jeff is an Eagle Scout and avid outdoorsman – on nearly any weekend you’ll find him out hiking, on a bike trail, or fly fishing.
- Although he hasn’t been on the ice himself for a while, he’s a hockey obsessive and a fan of the Carolina Hurricanes.
- His cat, Abigail, is the only cat alive who does not like to sit in boxes.