Daniel graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Economics with a focus on Urban Development. He has held a variety of positions in the fields of financial advising, logistics and business development. Most recently Daniel served as a business analyst for a dump truck company in the Maryland area.
Recently, Daniel joined the Ward Circle team as an associate to support the Veterans Health Administration Manpower Management project, which has since expanded due to the passing of the PACT act legislation.
In his free time, Daniel enjoys eating new foods, attending concerts of all sorts and spending time with friends. He has more recently been exposed to the wonderful shows that the Kennedy Center has to offer and has been exploring their events!
Daniel looks forward to developing with the Ward Circle team while he works on the Veterans Health Administration venture and looks forward to getting involved with some of the other great projects that Ward Circle is currently working on!
- Ward Circle Strategies, Associate
- TSC Transport, Business Analyst
- Lincoln Financial, Financial Analyst Intern
3 Fun Facts
- Daniel learned to ski at a young age and used to competitively race for Mammoth Mountain when he was younger.
- As a child, Daniel had an affinity for brooms and once had to be removed from a restaurant for trying to take a broom from an employee.
- In his free time, Daniel likes to take advantage of exploring in nature and hiking trails with rewarding views. He is always up for a challenge and would love to hear about your favorite hikes!