Amanda joins Ward Circle Strategies as a Senior Associate. She brings experience in epidemiological research and data analytics from the CDC Foundation. Amanda provided an epidemiological approach to interpret data, increase public awareness, and expand knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases. Before being a data analyst, Amanda worked under Johns Hopkins Medicine in health and mental health policy, HIPAA compliance and regulations, and business operations. At the pandemic’s start, Amanda began volunteering as a Maryland Responder for the Maryland Medical Reserve Corps.
Amanda holds a bachelor’s degree in Global Health from Arizona State University with a focus on global health politics. She also has a certificate in Immunology from Harvard Medical School- HMX.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- CDC Foundation, Data Analyst
- Johns Hopkins Medicine, Business Coordinator
3 Fun Facts
- Amanda is an avid baker and makes the best chocolate mousse cake.
- Amanda and her family were in Saudi Arabia when Operation Desert Storm began.
- She enjoys long walks with her eight-pound Yorkie, who dictates her life.