Kamari provides a range of research, communications and digital support to a variety of clients – including on-site social media support for conferences, developing graphic elements for client websites and booking speeches and lectures.
Prior to Ward Circle Strategies, Kamari interned at SalterMitchell PR, an award-winning independent public relations firm with offices in Florida and Washington DC. Kamari served prominent business clients in Florida and around the world. She assisted with video/audio production of the firm’s weekly #FluentinFloridian podcast, which features Floridian leaders in healthcare, politics, education, economic development and more, website development for a trade association and policy advocacy for a justice nonprofit.
She was active in student journalism at Florida State University. She assisted in the production of the Kudzu Review Undergraduate Journal of Literature & Arts, FSU International Programs Nomadic Noles Magazine and E-newsletters for FSU’s financial literacy club, Invest-a-Nole.
Kamari received a B.A. in English: Editing, Writing and Media from Florida State University. She minored in Education.
- SalterMitchell PR, Project Assistant
- Florida State University International Programs, Student Producer
- Florida State University Reading and Writing Center, Undergraduate Tutor
- W.E.B. Dubois Honors Society, Member
3 Fun Facts:
- Kamari is a fashion enthusiast. She worked for Atlanta International Fashion Week as a contributing fashion editor.
- She loves Rottweilers. She has had 3 Rotties so far!
- Kamari studied abroad in Valencia, Spain for 6 weeks! While there, she developed an obsession with Café con leche.