Charlotte Stockdale has more than four years of public relations agency experience with a focus on corporate and brand communications. Among other things, Charlotte has significant experience conducting media relations and developing press materials for her clients surrounding product launches, celebrity engagement, and events.
Charlotte currently is a Senior Associate at Ward Circle Strategies. Before that, she worked in healthcare public relations at Ogilvy and Ruder Finn, where she supported immuno-oncology brands. In the course of two years, Charlotte supported the FDA approvals of two different cancer treatments across seven indications.
Charlotte graduated from Syracuse University with a major in public relations at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and a minor in marketing.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- Ruder Finn, Account Executive
- Ogilvy, Assistant Account Executive
- Weber Shandwick, Assistant Account Executive
- Edelman, Intern
3 Fun Facts:
- Charlotte helped launch a food magazine, Baked, while at Syracuse University, and since graduating college, she continues to spend her time (and money) exploring new restaurants and recipes.
- After spending 7 years living in upstate New York and Manhattan, Charlotte refuses to become a DC sports fan.
- As a group fitness junkie, Charlotte spends her weekends exploring boxing, cycling and yoga studios.