Prior to joining the Ward Circle team, Anjali was a Consultant at the World Bank Group where she worked to build evidence around and communication strategies related to innovative business solutions for the challenges of the 21stcentury global food and agriculture system, and as it relates to nutrition and health.
Anjali was a Global Health Corps fellow at a national anti-poverty nonprofit organization called Single Stop, where she served as a research and policy analyst, helping to build out the organization’s engagement and communication strategies with congressional staff in an effort to streamline benefits access for the most vulnerable populations in the U.S.
Anjali spent 4 years in academia, managing a Global Health Graduate Certificate Program at the University of Georgia. She got to travel the world in this capacity, by organizing study abroad programs and supporting leadership development programs overseas.
Anjali holds a Master of Public Health and a Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs from the University of Georgia.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- World Bank Group, Consultant
- Single Stop, Global Health Corps Policy & Research Fellow
- University of Georgia, Academic Professional Associate
3 Fun Facts:
- Anjali was born and raised in a lovely beach town in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia.
- Anjali loves to travel, learning history and culture. She welcomes any travel destination ideas!
- In an ideal world, Anjali would play tennis all the time. Instead, she gets her exercise from chasing after the most precious toddler, Arya.