Andrew is a Senior Associate at Ward Circle Strategies, providing an array of communications and research support for the firm’s clients.
Prior to joining Ward Circle Strategies, Andrew established himself as an effective relationship management and development professional in the nonprofit sector, working to build, cultivate and grow strategic cross-sector partnerships with corporate entities across a variety of industries and influential foundations. He has helped to drive the missions of organizations focused on social justice, global hunger and equitable access to play. This includes supporting the work of the Independent Sector and its focus on representing the interests of the broader charitable community, toward the advancement of the common good.
Andrew received a B.A. in American Studies (with a thematic in Mass Media and Popular Culture) from Dickinson College in 2008. He recently completed a 6-year term on the college’s Alumni Council, helping to advise the institution’s alumni engagement strategy.
- Ward Circle Strategies, Senior Associate
- KaBOOM!, Partnership Manager
- Independent Sector, Manager, Resource Development and Conference Support
- Advancement Project, Development Associate
3 Fun Facts:
- Dead Poets Society was filmed at his prep school in Delaware, the same school that produced musician Maggie Rogers and CNN host Erin Burnett.
- Andrew has run two marathons, the Twin Cities Marathon and the Philadelphia Marathon.
- Andrew was recently published on a modern men’s field guide/fashion website.