Ana Cobian has 25 years of experience in developing public policy and communications strategies in the federal government space. Cobian served the Clinton Administration and work closely with U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno. As an entrepreneur, she partnered in creating two start-up companies in the environment and health prevention industries. Cobian earned an MBA from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management. She is bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Ethos Environmental, Co-Founder
- Health by Numbers LLC, Co-Founder
- Department of Justice, Head Public Information Officer
- Deloitte & Touche, Analyst
- Security Pacific National Bank, Analyst